Paintings of the beautiful sceneries captured in these different countries.
Facts about Yunan
- There are 25 ethnic minorities groups in Yunan.
- Yunan has the highest concentration of Chinese ethnic groups in China. A few of examples of these groups are the Yi, Bai, Miao, Dai and Tibetans.
- Famous Cities
- Daji, Lijiang, Shangri-La, Kunming
- Yunan is larger than Germany
- Approximately 390,000 km², this province borders Vietnam, Myanmar and Laos.
- Pu-erh Tea
- Yunan is home to one of the most well-known tea in the world, Pu-erh tea. Pu-erh got it’s name from an old tea trading town called Pu-erh, now named as Ning’er.
Facts about Guangdong
- Guangdong province, formerly known as Canton, borders Hong Kong and Macau.
- It has one of the highest population among the rest of the provinces in China.